Startup Drinks Meet & Greet for local entrepreneurs and business owners. Organized by Startup Greater Moncton, with a focus on networking, collaboration, innovation, learning, and partnerships. Serving entrepreneurs, successfully starting and growing start-ups in Greater Moncton. Display tables available 4×4 tables $50 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE AND TIME Wed, 28 February 2018 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Free Admission
LOCATION Alma City Club 114 Alma Street Moncton, NB E1C 4Y6
Presentations will be held downstairs starting at 6.00 pm Intellectual Property, protection of business assets collaborations and financing. – Sophie-Anne Theriault Social Entrepreneurship – Dale Ritchie Emotional Fitness – Darren Duguay
We invite all local startups and entrepreneurs to join our team! Startup Greater Moncton is an Entrepreneur led non-profit for Entrepreneurs. It is focused on enhancing the entrepreneurial ecosystem within Moncton, Dieppe, and Riverview. We organize events, help startups, and small businesses. To bring together entrepreneurs passionate about collaboration, innovation, and learning. Make support and resources easier for local entrepreneurs to find by creating a single point-of-entry through Startup Moncton. We foster an atmosphere of inclusivity, welcome diversity, and encourage more entrepreneurs to act as a community leader.
To create new customer and partner opportunities for local entrepreneurs, by giving them a voice and connecting them through inspiration and support by means of mentors and resources.
- Provide value to the community to grow startups and small businesses.
- Take a leadership role in the local entrepreneurship activities by promoting itself through local mainstream media and social media.
- Create partnerships and sustainability by being active in the community.
- Build out the leadership team, increase awareness, and gain community support.
- Leverage the national Startup Canada network.