- Work from anywhere -Run reports, send invoices, organize expenses, and more from any device—PC, Mac, tablet, or phone.
- Capture receipts on your phone Snap a photo of your receipt and attach it to any transaction using the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Back up data automatically – Every time you make a change, we back it up instantly. So you don’t have to.
- Share books with your accountant – Your accountant can access your books remotely to help you keep on track and ready for tax time.
- Do less data entry – We’ll automatically download and organize your bank and credit card transactions.2
Need Quickbooks, I can set you up. Contact us
Business Name Search – NUANS Search
A NUANS report is a search which provides a comprehensive comparison of proposed corporate, business or trademark names with those that are existing and/or used by someone else. NUANS name reports reserving the proposed name for 90 days.
We conduct a FREE preliminary NUANS search prior to proceeding with the full search on any name. The pre-screen eliminates proposed names with exact matches before you pay, thereby saving you time and money!
Startup Greater Moncton
Founder and community leader of Startup Moncton. As a result, is in constant contact with all of the major Startup Moncton business partners and community leaders. Some of our partners are NBCC Oasis, ACOA, Investors Group, 3+, ONB, Startup Canada, Local Immigration Program,
We invite all local startups and entrepreneurs to join our team! Startup Greater Moncton is an Entrepreneur led non-profit for Entrepreneurs. It is focused on enhancing the entrepreneurial ecosystem within Moncton, Dieppe, and Riverview. We organize events, help startups, and small businesses. To bring together entrepreneurs passionate about collaboration, innovation, and learning. Make support and resources easier for local entrepreneurs to find by creating a single point-of-entry through Startup Moncton.
Startup Canada is a grassroots network of entrepreneurs working together to build an environment for entrepreneurship in Canada. Through online platforms, grassroots Startup Communities and cross-sector initiatives, Startup Canada is advancing entrepreneurial momentum and a culture of entrepreneurship, as the voice of Canadian entrepreneurs.
Founded in May 2012, Startup Canada has quickly become the most recognized, energized and active entrepreneurship organization in Canada. Startup Canada has mentored more than 20,000 Canadians and has grown to represent more than 80,000 entrepreneurs, 400 enterprise support partners, 300 volunteers and 20 Startup Communities from coast to coast.
Connect with us on the following Social Media Networks